- Problems remembering familiar places, directions and the rules to a favorite game.
- Struggle to find the correct words for things and items or people and places.
- Disorientated to time and place – losing track of passage of time, seasons and dates.
- Decreased judgment, poor judgment and poor hygiene.
- Inability to judge distances.
- Vision problems – reading.
- Mood changes, behavioral changes and personality changes.
- Withdrawal from social, work and family activities.
If you find that you have 5 or more of these symptoms – please contact us directly or your physician for a complete evaluation!